Our growth is down to our practical, innovative and professional people delivering trusted advice and support to our clients. Join us and become part of EasyRent entrepreneurial culture, where innovation, inclusion and commitment are rewarded and where every individual is respected
Real Estate Specialist
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated Real Estate Specialist who will be joining a new successful team.
The Real Estate Specialist’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by finding new clients, closing deals, arranging viewings and etc.
In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assisting clients to rent properties.
- Seeking clients on social media and the other channels
- Advertising on social media and other channels in English.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Real Estate Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good negotiation skills
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
All candidates must have a European ID card.